Join In To Raise $50,000 by May 2015! Over $6,000 raised to date!
Check out the following teams who are helping the Joe Martin ALS Foundation raise $50,000 by May 2015 – ALS Awareness Month! You can help too!
The concept is simple – a letter, email and Facebook notifications are sent from you to your contacts that shares your ALS story, why the Joe Martin ALS Foundation is important to you and requests a donation. The funds you raise will help the foundation provide free homecare services to those with ALS. Read more to find out how you can help!
Follow the steps below to start your online campaign. Reach out to Sarah Hayden if you would like to learn more about doing a traditional letter (snail mail) campaign at 704-332-1929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow These Steps to Set Up Your Online Campaign!
1. Click on the following link: www.razoo.com/story/JoeMartinALSCareCampaign
2. Click the “Fundraise For This Cause” Button on the lower right hand side of your screen (located below the donation amounts)
3. Follow the steps to create your Razoo account and fundraising page.
4. Send out your link (found under the “share” tab on your page) in a compelling yet condense email and on your social media pages.
5. Follow the timeline below to remind your contacts to give and raise as much as possible!
By March 1st:
- Set up your fundraising site on razoo at: http://www.razoo.com/story/Joemartinalscarecampaign
- Have your list of email contacts ready
- Button down your fundraising letter/email so that it is ready to go. Condense yet compelling is a good rule of thumb and be sure it includes why you are fundraising, how much you would like to raise and the link to your fundraising site.
March 1-10 – Send out your first emails, mail your letters and put an update on your FB page.
April 1-10 – Send reminder emails and an update on your FB page.
May 1-10 – Send reminder emails and an update on your FB page.
May 14th – last reminder email and last update on your FB page
May 15th – celebrate your success at the 2nd Annual Cookout to Knockout ALS!
We appreciate your consideration of this program and helping us raise $50,000 by May 2015! Each donation helps us continue our mission of helping you and other people live actively with ALS.